Adult jujutsu classes are a mix of male, female and teenagers.
You may join at any time either as a complete beginner or as a more advanced martial artist from any discipline.
Come along alone or as a couple or group and you are guaranteed to enjoy the class.
In this class you will:
- Learn a variety of martial arts skills and techniques
- Improve your stamina and fitness
- Reduce your stress levels
- Make new friends
Other benefits of training at Satorikan Dojo include improved cognitive skills, better mental health and helping to free the mind from the trials and tribulations of the day.
- FREE for the first week of training
- £23 per month allows you to train once per week
- £33 per month allows you to train twice per week
- Insurances are £20 per annum – expected to be paid on week 2
- Uniforms (gi) prices are available on demand
- Grading costs are £20 per grading
Classes are held Monday & Wednesday evenings, 7 – 9 p.m. at Our Lady Of The Angels Catholic Church, Bishops Close, Saltash.
Parking is easy, we have our own car park.